Testosterone Levels and Sperm Count
No matter what we eat the benefits are holistic it goes where our bodies need it. Improve your diet by adding fruit and vegetables in your meal can help your body fight against diseases such as heart disease, hormonal imbalances, fat burn and others. Fill your day with foods that improve your whole body to help your blood transport the nutrients, vitamins and minerals to your penis to function. It’s important to include apples and carrots in your meal because they good for your prostate and penis health.
Spinach for penile health
- Firstly, spinach boosts testosterone levels.
- Secondly, it contains magnesium which has been shown to boost testosterone.
- Thirdly, spinach is a super source of folic acid (known for blood flow-booster) which may help prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Lastly, the folic acid plays a critical role in male sexual function and a deficiency in folic acid has been linked trusted source to erectile dysfunction.
Caffeine good for penile health
- Studies have found that drinking three cups of coffee a day may prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Caffeine is proven to improve blood flow by relaxing penile arteries and muscles, leading to stronger erections.
- It has been shown to prevent erectile dysfunction.
Apple peels to prevent prostate cancer
- Apples are good for health benefits.
- Apples also have some benefits for penis health.
- Contain an active compound that may starve prostate cancer cells.
- Men who consume more fruits and vegetables have a better prostate cancer survival rate.
- Apple peels contain the active compound ursolic acid. This compound has been shown in cell studies to stop the growth of prostate cancer cells by starving the cells. However, you should always follow a medical professional’s treatment plan when faced with prostate cancer.
Supercharge your libido with avocados
- Firstly, avocados good for penile health.
- Secondly, its an excellent source of healthy fats, potassium, and vitamins, avocados are great for getting you in the mood.
- Thirdly, contain zinc which increases testosterone levels.
- Lastly, avocados are good source of vitamin E which improves sperm quality.
Chilli peppers good for penile health
- Found in hot sauce and chili peppers, capsaicin triggers the release of endorphins the feel good hormone and can rev up the libido.
- Men who eat spicy foods have higher-than-average testosterone - levels.
- Capsaicin found in chili peppers triggers the release of endorphins.
Carrots for penile health
- Firstly, research finds that carrots can improve male fertility.
- Secondly, chemical (carotenoids) found in carrots may improve sperm quality and motility.
Oats good for penile health
- Oats can be beneficial for reaching orgasm and avena sativa (wild oats) is considered an aphrodisiac.
- Wild oats are a known aphrodisiac.
- Amino acids found in oats relax blood vessels and can help with erectile dysfunction.
Tomatoes good for penile health
- Help prevent prostate cancer.
- Most importantly, they are beneficial to male fertility and improve sperm concentration, motility, and morphology.
In conclusion, Mens Clinic International deals with any sexual problems that are related to Weak Erections, Early Ejaculation, Low Libido, STIs or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specialise in Men’s Sexual Health.
To read more about testosterone, click here.