FREQUENT SEXUAL PROBLEMS
A lot of men are battling with sexual problems such as getting it up and keeping an erection throughout intimate activity, while others experience low libido. The most common problem men are faced with is erectile dysfunction. However, erectile dysfunction can also affect men of all ages, but it is more common in older men. No matter how long a man has been experiencing some bedroom problems it can be treated successfully.
THINGS TO DO TO AVOID SEXUAL PROBLEMS:
- Try foreplay.
- Quit smoking.
- Stay physically active.
- Avoid using illegal drugs.
- Limit your alcohol intake.
- Reduce stress or anxiety.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Check up with your doctor.
- Follow a healthy eating diet.
- Try different sexual positions.
- Communicate effectively with your partner.
- Avoid things that may course unnecessary stress or anxiety.
FOODS THAT MAY KEEP YOU ERECT:
- Dark chocolate.
- Oranges and blueberries.
- Spinach and other leafy greens.
- Almonds, walnuts, and other nuts.
YOU CAN MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE TO AVOID SEXUAL PROBLEMS:
- Get enough sleep.
- Try kegel exercises.
- Manage your weight.
- Limit sugared beverages.
- Take multivitamin supplements.
- Go easy on alcohol and stay sober.
- Find ways to manage your emotions.
- Do regular checkups with the doctor.
- Drink enough water and stay hydrated.
- Exercise regularly and be physically active.
- Limit unhealthy foods and eat healthy meals.
Mens Clinic International deals with any sexual problems that are related to Weak Erections, Early Ejaculation, Low Libido, STIs or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specialise in Men’s Sexual Health.
To read more about sexual problems, click here.