Men going to a doctor
Lots of studies confirmed that a lot of guys just hate seeing a medical doctor’s office. However, some of men went for checkups and they found that they have prostate cancer and are doing quite well because they caught it early. Some died years ago, because they waited to go the doctor despite the strong pains they were feeling or facing. By the time they went to the doctor it was too late as the undetected cancer had advanced too far.
Benefits for men consulting with medical doctors
It’s important to do a regular check up as a man, especially when it comes to your health issues. Regular checkups can detect a number of different diseases that can threaten men’s health including prostate cancer. Moreover, some symptoms are silent such as being diagnosed with pre-cancer or other chronic medical conditions that should be addressed as early as possible. The patient with prostate cancer can be detected with a simple physical exam. Patients that are diagnosed at an early stage have a much better prognosis than those who show up too late at the doctor.
Do men discuss their health issues?
Most men consulting with medical doctors are uncomfortable mentioning to their friends, family, or sometimes other doctors about any issues related to urology or sexual wellbeing. Not talking about it won’t make it go away and some issues like erectile dysfunction stem from a result of this. It may be a possible indication of other health problems like blocked arteries or type 2 diabetes.
Prevention is better than cure. Health guidance from a doctor can keep a small problem from turning into a big one. Knowing the facts about your health status and being active by taking advantage of the doctor’s guidance can improve your health and wellness today.
When is the right time to ask for help?
As soon as possible if you are struggling with some health issues! You can go for medical check up at your local GP.Things to observe when you are facing the early symptoms of chronic diseases:
- Difference in work performance
- Weight changes
- Sadness, hopelessness or anhedonia (a loss of pleasure and pulling away from things that used to provide enjoyment)
- Physical like headache or stomach issues.
How to live a healthy lifestyle as Men?
- Don’t smoke.
- Schedule health checkups.
- Be physically active every day.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in whole grains, lean protein, vegetables, and fruits. Reduce or avoid unhealthy saturated fats and trans fats. Instead use healthier monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- Be sure to get enough vitamin D and calcium.
- Maintain a healthy weight and body shape.
- Challenge your mind.
- Build a strong social network.
- Protect your sight, hearing and general health by following preventive care guidelines.
- Floss, brush, and see a dentist regularly. Poor oral health may have many effects. It can lead to poor nutrition, pain and possibly even a higher risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Discuss with your doctor whether you need any medicine to help you stay healthy. These might include medicines to control high blood pressure, treat osteoporosis or lower cholesterol.
Mens Clinic International deals with any sexual problems that are related to Weak Erections, Early Ejaculation, Low Libido, STIs or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specialise in Men’s Sexual Health.Contact us now to find out more about Mens Clinic prices and the effects of weak erections. Or click here to book an appointment with one of our friendly doctors in your area.To read more about doctor’s consultation, click here.