When a man faces penis problems anything from penis redness and irritation to itching or having trouble getting it up, that’s when he start to think of getting help. When it comes to issues with the testicles, the situation is a bit different. When it comes to regular penis care, men tend to overlook the testicles and focus only on the penis itself.
However, regular attention for the testicles is absolutely necessary to avoid frightening medical issues, especially testicular cancer. Just as women must inspect their breasts thoroughly at least once a month, a man must do the same with his testicles. It is Movember month and men should be aware of things like prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
Keeping the testicles healthy
There are a few ways a man can help ensure that not only will he avoid penis problems, he will also catch any problems with his testicles before small issues become big worries. Here are a few pointers men should definitely take to heart.
- Play with them.Yes, that’s right. Don’t just pay attention to the testicles when it’s time to get some sexual mojo on. To catch any problems fast, a man should be examining his testicles once a month, every single month. Do this in the shower, when the hot water has made the balls loose and easy to handle. Then simply feel around the testicles, seeking out any lumps or painful areas.
- Keep track of changes.One of the reasons for looking at the testicles every month is to detect any changes from one month to the next. Some men might have a lump or two here and there (that has been checked out by the doctor and found to be benign). If that’s the case, checking any lumps to make sure they aren’t changing in size or firmness is important.
- Go to the doctor.A man who notices a lump in the testicles needs to visit the doctor to make sure of what is going on. Though it is probably nothing, what if it’s not? The good news is that the survival rate for testicular cancer is a very reassuring 95 percent and if it’s caught very early, that rate goes up to 99 percent.
- Eat veggie goodness.As any savvy man knows, what goes into the body matters. Eating plenty of veggies and fruits can help ensure the best of health, not just for the testicles and penis, but for the overall body. Stay away from junk food, drink only in moderation and get plenty of exercise. And of course, smoking is a serious no-no.
- Keep your testicular area neat.Sure, it makes sexual activity a little more fun and might even make the junk a bit more sensitive. But when it comes to health, keeping the hair on the testicles neatly trimmed serves a secondary purpose. It provides another opportunity for that very important testicle inspection.
Good penis care means good testicular care
When it comes to manhood health, the power of regular attention cannot be denied. In addition to checking out the testicles and penis regularly, a man should also reach for a top-notch professional male sexual health institution like Mens Clinic International.
If you find yourself struggling with any sexual problems that are related to Early Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Low Libido, STI or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specializes in Men’s Sexual Health.
Contact us using the following options and we will get back to you, SMS ‘Help” to 32110, Send a "please call me" to 072 315 2574 or Call us on 0860 362 867, Live Chat www.menshealth.co.za.