It is very clear that we all started with the basic acts and as we mature we learned a few tricks to spice it up. The experiences you picked along the way have taught you what works and what doesn’t. It has been trial and error. With all that training and knowledge, sometimes men miss out on the little things that matters to her. Men miss out on the subtle things a woman may say and do that indicate her wants, needs, and feelings when it comes to sex.
Below are the six ultimate sex mistakes men make and we are hopeful that after reading them you will do your best to improve in the future.
- Thinking You Know Everything When it Comes to Pleasing Her – Women aren’t identical and what works for one woman may not work for the next one in your life. Going into sex for the first time with a new girlfriend thinking that you know exactly what to do to make her reach an orgasm can end up leaving her unsatisfied and faking it. Don’t just assume you know what to do, make an effort to learn what works for her by asking her, paying attention to the way she moves, her voices queues, etc.
- Talk About Your Fantasies & Desires – When it comes to entering a new sexual relationship the learning curve brings the opportunity to not only learn what works for her, but what you both want and are willing to do when it comes to fantasies and desires. Talk about the “taboo” things that excite you and her, figuring out the boundaries of your sexual relationship so that you are both comfortable with what happens and know what to expect in the future.
- Knowing the Right Time for Sex – For men sex can happen at any time because men can get aroused and ready in just a few minutes; however women require the right kind of circumstances and the right kind of mood to make it happen. Understanding when it is the right time for sex and when it isn’t can help eliminate a lot of problems in the bedroom. Oftentimes women won’t come outright and say it, but their moods play a big part in whether or not they want sex so if she is angry, stressed, tired, etc she may not be in the mood for sex. Ask her and find out what she is in the mood for.
- Don’t Just “Git ‘er Done” – For men there is that old saying of “Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma’am” that of shows a mindset of men feeling like sex is a mission to get accomplished and then get out. However, for women sex is as much about the lead up to it as it is about the main event; don’t just go for the prize without offering a little foreplay beforehand. Get her excited and ready, stimulating her body and mind with caresses, licks, nips, dirty words, etc before you make a bid for the finish line. Hey sometimes women do want a good physical roll in the sack like you, but back to point 3 timing.
- Accept that Sometimes She May Need Something Extra – For most men it takes very little to reach orgasm, but for women the simple act of penetration may not be enough. Don’t allow yourself to get in the mindset that you are all she needs because you will be doing her a disservice and hurting your pride if you find out she’s faking it. You can try sex toys to enhance her pleasure so that she reaches the finish line just like you do, so be man enough to admit it when she needs something extra.
- A woman is not turned on in the bedroom, it starts many hours beforehand for her. Get into her mind, make her think about you, you can help by calling during the day to say, ‘baby I miss you.’ Get her a thoughtful gift to show that she is on her mind.
If you feel that the toy will not work in your favour as yours might slightly be smaller. You can visit your nearest men’s clinic international for a performance enhancement solution.
If you find yourself struggling with any sexual problems that are related to Early Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Low Libido or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specializes in Men’s Sexual Health.
Contact us using the following options and we will get back to you, SMS ‘Help” to 32110, Send a "please call me" to 072 315 2574 or Call us on 0860 362 867, Live Chat www.menshealth.co.za.