Most men want to be good lovers. This one should go without saying, but there are a surprising number of people out there who don’t care about their partner’s experience. Even if you’re just in a casual sexual relationship with someone who has a vulva, you should still be invested in their pleasure.
It should feel good to make another person feel good. Ask them how you can make the evening enjoyable for them. Spend time focusing on just their body. Tell them how much it turns you on to hear their moans. There’s nothing sexier than knowing that your partner is genuinely enjoying bringing you pleasure.
Here are some simple (but very useful) points to remember:
Take care of your appearance and never go to bed unshaven and unwashed
- Almost all woman appreciate something nice, like a bunch of flowers or a candlelight dinner
- Tell your partner how beautiful she looks and make her feel special by holding her hand, kissing her gently and looking in her eyes
- Be attentive, whether you are out together or alone at home
- Once you are in bed, spend as much time on loving foreplay as you can
- Don't go to sleep immediately after you climaxed - talk to her and hold her in your arms
Try these tips – you may be surprised at how well they work.
In conclusion most men want to be good lovers. If you find yourself struggling with any sexual problems that are related to Early Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Low Libido, STI or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specializes in Men’s Sexual Health.
To read more about men wanting to be good lovers, click here