Let’s talk about the top 10 great tips to stay healthy. If you drink two bottled sodas a day. At roughly 240 calories each, you’ll cut 3,360 calories a week just by switching your soft drink for water. That means you’ll lose some kilos, just by omitting soft drinks.
Even if you don’t drink soda, there are dozens of simple, everyday habits you can follow to lose weight. In fact, Andy Yurechko, Registered Dietician, of Augusta University Medical Center in Georgia, believes the most successful dieters avoid fads and focus on long-term sustainable practices.
Start with one of these Top 10 Great Tips –today!—and you’ll lose weight and feel better.
1. Firstly, have a clear goal. It should be one that anyone in the world can measure and understand. Write out your goal and keep it posted somewhere as a reminder when you want to give up.
2. Secondly drink tea. Research suggests that those who drink tea—black, green, or white—have lower BMIs and less body fat than those who don’t consume tea.
3. Thirdly do full body exercises. However, your exercise plan shouldn’t just focus on one area. Instead incorporate exercises that use your whole body. Think: squats, deadlifts, chin-ups, and push-ups. You’ll get more bang for your buck out of each workout.
4. Decrease/eliminate processed carbs. They do nothing for you outside of creating a favourable environment for gaining fat.
5. Eat more veggies. They certainly fill you up, provide plenty of fibre and have few calories. Therefore, just avoid high-calorie dressings.
6. Eat more fruit. Eating more fruit will not make you gain weight, and that includes the so-called “high sugar” fruits like bananas and melons.
7. Lift weights. Develop an exercise plan that includes heavy weights. Build more muscle and as a result burn more calories.
8. Cut down rest time between sets. This will keep your heart rate elevated, causing an increase in calories burned.
9. To burn more calories, stay upright. This means not sitting in front of a computer, TV, phone, etc all day. Stand and you’ll burn more and be more productive.
10. Lastly, eat more protein. Replacing refined carbohydrates with lean protein will not only help satiate you, but will also increase your metabolism—through something called the thermic effect of food.
In conclusion, Men’s Clinic International deals with any sexual problems that are related to Weak Erections, Early Ejaculation, Low Libido, STIs or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specialise in Men’s Sexual Health.
To read more about Top 10 Great Tips to Stay Healthy, click here.