Female body language is not all that different from that of men. However, female body language does have a few noticeable differences that both sexes can make note of. Men and women have completely different courtship behaviors.
Women with large eyes, a small nose, full lips and high cheeks are seen by men as more attractive because these features usually are correlated with high levels of estrogen, which means the woman is more fertile.
In men, women like legs, butt, chest, and arms. So, the majority of women favor a man’s butt as her favorite male body part.
Female body language and flirting behaviour’s women do:
- Firstly, women who are trying to entice a man tend to raise their eyebrows and lower their lids because it looks similar to the face women make when they are experiencing pleasure.
- Secondly, looking up and to the side at a man is another ‘come hither’ look from a woman to a man.
- Thirdly, a sideways glance over a raised shoulder highlights curves and the roundness of the female face. This signifies estrogen, exposes the vulnerability of the neck, and releases pheromones. Women instinctively do this when trying to flirt.
- A woman’s outer genitals are proportionate to her lips. This is called self-mimicry and it helps attract males. Women call attention to their lips by wearing glossy or bright-colored lipstick.
- Lastly, Women toss their hair or touch their neck when flirting because it exposes the armpit, which releases sex hormones, shows the curvature of the neck and highlights shiny healthy hair.
Behaviour that is attractive across social, business and romantic situations:
- Having an expressive face.
- Keeping your hands below chin level.
- Minimal arm crossing.
- Keeping hands outside of pockets.
- Triple head nods to show interest.
- Intimate eye gazing (from the eyes to the mouth to the body).
- Leaning toward the other person.
- Subtle mirroring.
In conclusion you will find that both women and men have common ways of showing flirtation behavior, but in different noticeable ways of showing them out. A woman doesn’t need the perfect looks to attract a man. In most cases, you will find that a man is more attracted to a woman who engages in flirtation behavior to show she is available versus the best-looking woman in the room.
Mens Clinic International deals with any sexual problems that are related to Weak Erections, Early Ejaculation, Low Libido, STIs or Circumcision. Do get in touch with us to book a consultation with our professional doctors who specialise in Men’s Sexual Health.
To read more about body language, click here.