Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning a cash prize of R5000.00 for participating in the “Before I Became A Man” Facebook competition.
Welcome to the “Before I Became A Man” competition (the "competition") conducted by Mens Clinic International, 16 Republic Road, Bordeaux, Randburg, (Registration Number: 1996/004279/07) (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa from the age of 18 years old.
- The competition runs from 3 September 2019 to 30 September 2019.
- To enter the competition participants need to log onto https://www.facebook.com/MensClinicInternational/, comment and/or upload a picture of their Now and Then. The Before (Then) picture must be a youthful picture of themselves and the After (Now) picture must be their mature self (latest image). When you were young vs now as a man.
- A person may enter as many times as they like.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Posts which are posted on the Mens Clinic International facebook page will be treated as the only validation source. If you post on your own timeline and tag mens clinic international, your entry will not be considered. Closing Dates: Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 12h00 on the 30 September 2019.
- The winner will be determined by the number of Votes (Likes and Shares) the picture receives.
- To increase your chances of winning, participants needs to invite their friends to Vote for their picture.
- The prize will consist of a cash prize of R5000.00. The prize will be given away on the 03 October 2019 (Thursday) to the lucky winner; the winner will be announced on Friday (04 October 2019).
- The prize will be transferred to the winner’s preferred bank account.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other item.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to award the number 2 runner.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites, https://www.facebook.com/MensClinicInternational/ within 7 calendar days of the prizes being drawn.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion